Health, wellness and technology? Of course they’re compatible. Reason enough to calendar SITEX 2019, Singapore’s only consumer lifestyle IT exposition, right now.
For the past 30 years, SITEX has been a not-to-miss event on the calendars of Singaporeans who crave seeing the latest and greatest consumer electronics so they can improve their performances and be the first in their crowd to own these essentials.
What can you expect when you show up at Singapore Expo Halls 5 and 6 to attend what is expected to be an exposition that attracts throngs of inquisitive, active people? Enough innovation to change the way you go about your workouts, competitions and fitness efforts.
Attend and you will be in great company
Specially curated exhibits will showcase top manufacturers; the ones you turn to when you need innovative products to pump up your run, including the latest fitness gear and equipment. The show runs from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. each day so it fits conveniently into your work schedule.
Nicknamed “everyone’s favourite digital playground,” the 2019 iteration of this show runs between 28 November and 1 December, so if you’ve already got plans for those four days, cancel at least one of them so you don’t miss a thing!
Navigating SITEX 2019 will be easy because there are three experiential zones from which to choose, but for runners and athletes eager to know what’s on the horizon, the Health and Wellness Zone will likely be ground zero for you.
What to see and do within the Health and Wellness Zone
- Fight Zone and ELXR will be holding talks about fitness and health and wellness at the activity stage.
- ELXR will lead mass workout sessions including a bootcamp and combat fitness session.
- Learn to incorporate daily workouts at Fight Zone, a Muay Thai fitness studio promoting wearables offering real-time analytical data plus pad work demos and HIIT challenges.
- Investigate the Core Balance Stretch system by stopping at the Dr.stretch exhibit so you can learn unique ways to speed muscle recovery, reduce pain and be more flexible.
- Get a free fitness assessment from ELXR, the pioneer in genetic-based, personalised fitness systems and the future of these unique approaches.
- Take a chance on leaving SITEX 2019 with an ELXR® Sports DNA Test Kit worth S$99 by taking part in the Sure Win Mystery Prize draw.
- Visit the CUCKOO booth to browse water purifiers, humidifiers, multi-cookers and other health-enhancing appliances. There will be special pricing deals on new products available only to SITEX 2019 attendees.
- Bust some moves courtesy of the Sony PlayStation 4 Console Just Dance 2020 “ultimate dance game.” Find out why Beat Saber, the VR rhythm game, is so hot.
- There’s more, but you get the idea. Trust us, you won’t be sorry you came to SITEX 2019!
Don’t miss the revamped Gaming Zone to super-size your visit
Allow extra time on the day you visit SITEX 2019 to see, try and learn about the latest gaming products on the market. You can:
- Participate in digital arts workshops offered by the East Asia Institute of Management (EASB).
- Engage in family-friendly experiences for all ages and stages of life at the Gaming Zone’s FreePlay Area.
- Snag awesome prizes at the MSI Carnival Zone by winning the MSI Gaming Triathlon challenge.
- Try your hand at classic games that include Tetris, Nintendo, Mario Cart and Puzzle Bobble plus today’s hottest games: Street Fighter V and the newly released FIFA 20.
- Battle it out with a game of PUBG Mobile; experience Vivo’s gaming smartphones while you’re at it.
- The Gaming Zone offers as much action as you can handle, so make plans to see all of these new products for yourself.
Your visit to SITEX 2019 could turn out to be the experience of a lifetime. Are you game?
Original Source: https://www.runsociety.com/news/sitex-2019/